Yulema C. Olmo, Rph is a Florida Registered Pharmacist, certified to administer immunizations. Dr. Olmo being part of the professional team at EP Medical Equipment Pharmacy since 2015.
- Dr. Olmo received the Bachelor in Science Degree in Pharmacy, from UCLV "Central University Martha Abreu of Las Villas", Santa Clara, Cuba in 1993.
- Dr. Olmo received a special recognition from US Air Force, at Air Transportable Hospital #6 Guatanamo Bay, Cuba, for excellent work as a pharmacist translator, in creating a new pharmacy system "Composite Health Care" in 1995.
- After completion of all requirements and examinations, Dr. Olmo received the Florida Pharmacist License in 2000. She was the owner and pharmacy manager at Olmo Pharmacy in 2002.
- Dr. Olmo received several awards including Award of Excellence at Eckerd Drugs (2001), CVS Vanguard Award (2007), CVS Outstanding Professional of the year (2008), CVS District 6 MVP Award (2009), and the most prestigious CVS Award (Paragon Award 2010).
- Dr. Olmo has a certificate in Aseptic Compound Technique and Contemporary Prescription Compounding from American College of Apothecaries, Pharmacy-based Immunization Delivery Program, CVS Pharmacy preceptor program and emerging leader program. Dr. Olmo is member of DCPA, FPA and AphA.